My neighbors Shane and Jared, are roommates, and divorced dads working hard to make ends meet. They were renting this house that burned. An electrical fire is thought to be the cause. They escaped with their lives and one vehicle. They did not have rental insurance. They need help with deposits on another rental home, clothes and household furnishings.
Any amount will help them rebuild their lives.
Thank you for your time.
DonationsSee top donations
- M Shane Hamilton
- Torre Wyatt
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more