Monday night I noticed Olivia wasn’t doing too good. She was having a difficult time breathing and I could just tell she was in a lot of pain. We headed towards Amarillo immediately but a little before Boys Ranch I had to call 911 because she started to turn blue. As soon as we got onto the ambulance she had a seizure from having a fever of 104, right away life star landed and took us to Northwest. After being there a couple hours and many, many test later, I got the news that completely broke my heart. Since our last cardiologist follow up Olivia’s heart had only been even less than before. Just a week ago, 41% of heart was functioning now that number is down to 21%. Hearing that everything else the doctor told me was just muted out. It wasn’t until I caught the words “heart transplant” that I though “I could lose her.” I immediately started thinking the worst. My thoughts were, I won’t ever get to take her to Disney land, I won’t get to watch her grow up, I won’t get to see the bond her and Daniel have grown. I know it’s horrible to think like that but at that moment I REALLY did fear that I would lose my daughter. I immediately wanted to move quick and do whatever we needed to do to save her. We decided Olivia would be in better hands if she was flown to Dallas. After a plane malfunction, and I horrible storm we finally arrived to Dallas yesterday afternoon. I immediately noticed a difference in her after just a couple hours of being here! I think within less of 24 hours of being here easily, over 20 doctors, PA’s, therapist, and counselors have came by. It’s amazing to me all the attention she’s getting, how much we are being updated, all the support they are offering. A spiritual counselor came in, spoke the word of the lord to us and asked us to cover her in prayer, the second Ivan and I placed her hand over Olivia’s body we BOTH immediately felt something beautiful, it was just an overall calmness, really an unexplainable feeling we had never felt before. Music therapy came out and played the ukulele along her bedside for her, I am truly amazed, and grateful they’re making this nightmare a little easier. As of right now we’re not sure what’s going to happen. EKG showed her heart is down to a 14% of functioning and a EEG showed abnormal brain activity, so we will be seeing a neurologist tomorrow. A heart transplant would be the last thing they would want to do. Right now they’re running millions of tests and switched her to different medication to see if there’s any improvement at all but on top of all this she now has the flu, and two different virus’s. She’s scheduled Friday to have a procedure to have a PICC line placed. Thank you all SOOOOO much for the continuous prayers, everyone that has started prayer chains, giving us encouraging words, and checking in on her! We know we have a hard, and long journey ahead of us but Olivia is such a strong girl, she WILL overcome this just like everything else she has.