George Boo Clarke - Fire victim Lost All

On Friday morning in Waltham, a fire broke out at the home of George "Boo" Clarke. The fire left him and 11 others homeless and took the life of a a fellow tenant and a friend of Boo's. We praye for that victim.
Boo was lucky to have survived and in fact if not for the "angel in a tow truck" who alerted the survivors, he too may have perished. We are grateful to this man.
   However Boo was left with the clothes on his back and is temporary being sheltered at a hotel in Waltham courtesy of the American Red Cross.
   We are trying to minimize this horrific event by helping him to get back on his feet as quickly as possible. We are hoping that this fundraising venue will help us to accomplish this.
   I don't feel the need to list all of the people Boo has helped. We all know of his generosity and kindness to those that need help, whether he knew the people or not. It is now our turn to help a great guy that could use a lift. 
Dig into your wallets, folks. Let's get this rolling.
CAMBRIDGE STRONG. Let's not just say it, let's SHOW IT !!!
  • Robert Addonizio 
    • $25 
    • 87 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 87 mos
  • sandy (Maxwell) Quigley 
    • $75 
    • 87 mos
  • Peter and Sandy Parise 
    • $100 
    • 87 mos
  • Barbara Aube 
    • $50 
    • 87 mos
See all

Organizer

Gary Taylor 
Organizer
Cambridge, MA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more