The Dempsey Family's House Fire

A Ronald McDonald House family who is very near and dear to many of our hearts was at Albany Medical Center, Tuesday March 11, for their daughter Ashley's shunt revision surgery. While there they received an emergency call that their home I'm Cairo was on fire. The family lost their home and all of their beloved possessions in the fire including their 2 family dogs. Ashley Dempsey is a 15 year old girl who in the Fall of 2013 was diagnosed with an brain tumor. Ashley and her family stayed at the Ronald McDonald House in Albany while she endured life altering radiation & chemo therapy and just returned to their home in January. This account has been set up for the family where donations are welcomed to help this wonderful family get back on their feet after this tragedy. If you are unable to donate please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 25 mos
  • Denise 
    • $25 
    • 88 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 88 mos
  • Lou DeCicco 
    • $10 
    • 88 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 88 mos
See all

Organizer

Brittany Marie 
Organizer
Cairo, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more