But we don't love all the negative stories we hear about our clothing.
We believe in true beauty; beauty that transcends looks to essence.
Beautiful clothing should also have a beautiful story behind them.
And we want to know those stories, to celebrate them.
We deserve to feel good about what you're purchasing, to do good while you're purchasing, maybe even to change the world while we're purchasing.
Because we know that true change happens through the small choices we make in our everyday life.
JUST is a fashion tech start-up, bringing transparency, accountability and engagement to the fashion supply chain. Through its online database, JUST connects suppliers and designers to create unique ethical supply chains. Then, JUST enables consumers to engage with the story behind their garment through its JUST code, tracing their piece of clothing and learning about the people and conditions behind it.
We have been invited to speak and LAUNCH at Sustaintopia, a big league ethical fashion conference. And we need your help to finish this last mile!
Here is how you can help
1) Share WIDELY
2) Donate, any amount small or big will help (see below for a list of suggestions)
3) If you are a developer, donate time. Contact us at [email redacted]
$30 - covers an hour of web development
$50 "“ covers two hour of design work
$100 - covers registration and other administrative fees
$500 - covers some travel expenses for launch
In return, you'll get:
1) Extreme love and gratitude (more than usual)
2) A professional original photo of a JUST supplier with a personal note
3) Fun updates from the conference including video messages, photos, live tweets, shoutouts to individual supporters
4) A 25% discount on one item from the first JUST line, coming in June
***want to see what all the fuss is about?
check out www.projectjust.com
DonationsSee top donations
- Bret Collazzi
- Justin DeKoszmovszky
- Anne Mark Flournoy Green
- Nina Henning
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more