House Fire-Family has lost everything!

My step-son, Bryan & Shannon Legree lost everything in an early morning house fire yesterday, 2/3/14. They have 3 children living at home,  (one teenage daughter and 2 small boys).They essentially have nothing left from clothing to furnishings, etc. They are in need of a temporary home, until they can get back on their feet and take the next steps needed. Anyone who knows Bryan and Shannon know how much they are continually present to help others in need.  They are both so resilient, loving and above all, survivors. They will literally rise from the ashes, but they are now in need of any help they can get. It's time for all of us to give back to this family who has given so much to many of us.  This wonderful, loving family is grateful to be alive today, as no one was hurt in the fire, but the loss is overwhelming. Please help in any way you can.  Thank-you to anyone who donates to this incredible family!

  • Carolyn Booth 
    • $20 
    • 88 mos
  • Debbie Emmons 
    • $30 
    • 89 mos
  • Debbie Emmons 
    • $30 
    • 89 mos
  • Christy Jackson 
    • $25 
    • 89 mos
  • Jeff & Vickie Christianson 
    • $60 
    • 89 mos
See all

Organizer

Colleen Jones Legree 
Organizer
Warren, MI
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more