Dad recounts desperate attempts to save son who died of suspected allergic reaction to smell of cooking fish. An 11-year-old boy who appears to have died from an allergic reaction to the smell of cooking fish used his last breaths to comfort his beloved father. “He told me, ‘Daddy, I love you. I love you,’” recalled Camron Jean-Pierre’s heartbroken father, Steven. “He gave me two kisses.” [Daily News exert] Camron Jean-Pierre who by all accounts was a future leader of America had his flame dimmed too soon. He was a scholar and a two sport athlete. He played football with the Brooklyn Skyhawks and basketball with the Flatbush Youth Association. Sadly he passed away on New Years Day. Any assistance to help the family with funeral costs are appreciated; no amount is too small or two large. No one should ever have to go through burying their child.