Rogers/Glasscock/Pardue Fire

In the early morning hours of October 14, Don and Cindy Rogers house burned in a major fire and virtually all of their belongings were lost. At the same time, Don and Katie Glasscock's family was staying with them while waiting to move into their new house. Don and Katie pulled another family friend, Bill Pardue, out of the house and he is now in the ICU. Don and Katie had smoke inhalation and wounds from the glass, but they're both ok now. Everyone else got out safely. While insurance will help in the long term, they can use assistance in the short term. Anything you can donate will help. Thank you to everyone.

  • Ken Snow 
    • $50 
    • 35 mos
  • Tera Keys 
    • $100 
    • 35 mos
  • Anton & Jessica Gust 
    • $50 
    • 35 mos
  • Ross & Chris Hartley 
    • $100 
    • 35 mos
  • Laura Muncie 
    • $20 
    • 35 mos
See all

Fundraising team: Team Rogers/Glasscock (2)

Joe Proctor 
Organizer
Raised $7,393 from 105 donations
Lenexa, KS
Don Glasscock 
Team member
Raised $435 from 4 donations
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more