The University of Oklahoma Alpha Gamma Delta Chapter House caught on fire the night of January 14th.
http://www.normantranscript.com/previous/x1724058898/Fire-at-Alpha-Gamma-Delta-house There is not much information at this time on the cause of the fire, but some women will have lost nearly all their belongings within the house. Any money raised will help provide for needs during the semester. To be clear, this money is to help the women of the Alpha Gam Upsilon Chapter's personal needs from school to clothing items. This is not a part of the housing association of Alpha Gamma Delta. If there are precise items requested this page will update.
- Nasreen Jacobson
- DeLaine Bender
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more