While most of us were comfortable sleeping in our warm beds Cindy and her family were victims of a house fire that left her and her family in their pajamas, standing in the cold, watching everything they owned go up in flames. http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/news/ci_24880047/fire-ravages-two-homes-felton?IADID=Search-www.santacruzsentinel.com-www.santacruzsentinel.com
Fortunately they all got out safely, but their home was left uninhabitable and they are staying in a hotel which they entered only with the clothes on their backs. Everything they owned, the worst of which a lifetime of family photos .....gone.
Please join me in helping this family get back on their feet to start over. We would love to raise $5,000.00 to use toward securing a new place to live and a few essentials.
Any amount of donation
Please send this request to as many people as possible!
DonationsSee top donations
- Leslie Burns
- Andy Thomas
- Robin Moore
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more