On November 25th at around 9am, Nicole and Chester's family TV caught fire while no one was home and engulfed the family apartment. Fortunately no one was home but the apartment and contents are a total loss. The family only has the clothes on their backs. The Red Cross has paid for a hotel for three nights and each of the six family members received a voucher for clothes. They must replace EVERYTHING including the items for Nicole and Chester's wedding in March. Any donation will help this family who must now pick up the pieces and start over! Thank you for your help.
- Cynthia & Miguel
- Jackie Grasso
- Jennifer Webster
- kathy adams (serena co worker)
- debbie lassiter (serena co worker)
Lake Worth, FL