My dog Prince got out somehow and went and found an opening into my neighbors fenced in yard. There he got into a fight with two pitbulls(not the neighbors fault) upon taking him to the vet we found out he has some damage done. We have paid for what has been done so far as well as a nights stay until we can find a cheaper vet with payment options or come up with the money to move forward. He is in need of xrays to find out the extent of the damage and whether he needs surgery to repair. I am beyond myself. I have one day to decide to save him or take the chance of letting him die. I would be so lost without my Princiepoo. Prince is my baby and my everything. My kids loves him and are broken hearted at the thought he might not be with us anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I cant lose my baby boy.