Lost in Fire


This holiday season has begun in the most devastating way possible for my brother and sister in law. After finishing up the work week, looking forward to how they would spend their weekend...they came home to find that there had been a fire. As first time homeowners, they were so proud, and in the blink of an eye they lost everything including their pet babies. Our sweet Anne (doggie), Reptar (dragon), and Bart (snake), Anne and Bart were originally our Late Brother Ryan’s pets. Their other dragon (Dexter) passed only a month ago, they are still overwhelmed with grief. This misfortune has left them with nothing but the clothes on their backs. We are still trying to find out what happened in their home but it appears to have been an electrical fire. Please reach out this holiday season and help us help them get back on their feet. 43611738_1574531664141309_r.jpeg43611738_1574531676464623_r.jpeg43611738_1574531717155756_r.jpeg43611738_1574531731390890_r.jpeg43611738_157453184842079_r.jpeg

43611738_1574532206527210_r.jpeg

Donations

  • Stephanie Pakulak 
    • $20 
    • 8 mos
  • Blake Keller 
    • $50 
    • 8 mos
  • Stephanie Quandt  
    • $50 
    • 8 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $250 
    • 8 mos
  • Joseph Brush 
    • $200 
    • 8 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Stefany Specht 
Organizer
Clinton Township, MI
Sarah Lowry 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more