House Fire Fund







On the morning of November 1, 2013 our good friend Angie Swan Miller and her family were thankfully woken by pounding on the door to find her home in flames. At the time of the fire, there were two adults, four children, two cats and one dog in the home sleeping. Everyone in the house including the pets got out safely. Unfortunately, the smoke detectors did not go off. The insurance company has determined the home to be a "complete loss".

We are asking for financial support/donations to help this family get back on their feet. Anything will help. All supports/donations will go towards shelter for the family, clothing, food, household supplies, pet supplies, mattresses/bedding, hygiene supplies, etc. Again, ANYTHING will help this family!!!!!!

We know Angie and her boys would do the same for their friends/family if at anytime roles were reversed. They all are kind, caring, thoughtful, humble, and a very strong loving family.

Thank you in advance for helping our friends get through this very difficult time.


Any questions/concerns please contact Jessie Andresen [phone redacted] or Nicole Anderson [phone redacted].
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 90 mos
  • Jennifer Himebaugh 
    • $25 
    • 91 mos
  • Amanda Lipsey 
    • $20 
    • 91 mos
  • The Hall Family 
    • $25 (Offline)
    • 91 mos
  • luks family 
    • $50 
    • 91 mos
See all

Organizer

Nicole Anderson 
Organizer
Mason, MI
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more