Sunday morning (1-7-18) my dear friend Jenni’s house burnt down due to her landlord's carelessness with electrical inspections. Luckily, our friend Leslie was visiting, (to take care of Jenni since she had returned home only 1 week before from major surgery), and she is the one who heard the smoke alarm. Without her, Jenni would most definitely have died. Thankfully, once awoke, Jenni got Leslie out first thing. Sadly though, in what has been her most traumatic experience in an already harsh life, Jenni lost her beloved cat Alamo, who burned alive as she listened to him howl and cry but could not reach him, and her puppy Luna who passed from smoke inhilation. She went back in searching for them 4 times before the firefighters arrived and drug her away kicking and screaming with every ounce of her soul, and very nearly died herself as a result. Her best friend and service dog, Roxi, however, is finally in the clear from suffering serious smoke inhalation. The vet costs alone were $1500. I'm sure that some of you may think, "it's just animals", but to Jenni, they are her children. She couldn't have any of her own and thus has dedicated her life to animal rescue. In addition to all that, Jenni has not been able to return to work due to her surgery and then serious complications afterwards from the fire. She is also suffering from constant PTSD, and has lost a great deal of material possessions, (though she doesn't care), in the fire and STILL DESPERATELY needs our help financially so that she may have a home once again. She's having to pay a lawyer to get her $3200 deposit back, the landlord is threatening to sue her for the $350,000 in damages, (YEAH RIGHT), only gave her 3 hours to get all her salvageable items from the charred remains (ILLEGAL), had her friend arrested for trespassing to get her things, TRIED to have her mother arrested... Like Jenni doesn't have enough on her plate. This woman is evil incarnate. So PLEASE, join me in raising money to help our girl and her beloved Roxi. Share, donate, send love!!