Montejano Home

Today, Christmas morning, we were having brunch when we heard a knock at the door. The neighbor had come to tell us our roof was on fire. We evacuated and everyone immediately worked together to put the fire out as the House filled with smoke. The house is still standing but has a good amount of fire and water damage. The firefighters inspected the fire to make sure it was out. In the process a firefighter fell through the ceiling and into their living room. CPS also removed the electrical box. It cannot be replaced until the house is repaired and inspected. Until then my parents have to stay elsewhere while trying to fix the house and take care of my younger siblings. The fire marshall is going later tonight to inspect and make sure the fire is completely out before they can patch up the holes before it rains tonight. My parents bought their house about 15 years ago. They have worked so hard for their home and to raise my siblings and myself. They deserve the world. Any donations will help them to fix the home, and for arrangements until they can stay in the home again. My parents are the best and I wanna help in any way I can. So anything helps. Thank you ❤️
  • Justine Leavell 
    • $200 
    • 44 mos
  • Daivd Carlson 
    • $20 
    • 44 mos
  • Leslie Cantu 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Chad Taylor 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Manuel Acuna 
    • $20 
    • 44 mos
See all

Organizer

Loverly Montejano 
Organizer
Converse, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more