Finally I got in touch with my sister couple hours later. Turned out her phone was dead. Two of their rooms were burnt and the rest of the house was smoked. The cause of the fire was unsure but could be due to the explosion of the water heater. Thank God that none of them were home when the house was burning and no one was physically hurt.
Thanks for all the outpouring love from people around them. They quickly found a place to settle Allyson, got some necessities, and found a place to stay the night. Nothing can stop them from counting the blessings in this crisis.
Please continue to pray for them as it will take some time to rebuild and settle down. If you want to support them financially, you can do it through here. I will continue to provide update through here.
Praise the lord for his protection.
“When you pass through deep waters, I will be with you; your troubles will not overwhelm you. When you pass through fire, you will not be burnt; the hard trials that come will not hurt you.”
Isaiah 43:2 GNB
(Note: Mimi, aka Ka Yan To)
DonationsSee top donations
- Shirley Tse
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more