Chris Fromme's house was destroyed by a fire Friday night (February 8) started from his fireplace. Thankfully, he is unharmed, but we are asking for help him to raise money for repairs and necesseties, as he has only the clothes on his back.
Chris is a close family friend, who has always been there to help, but now he needs our help. A kind neighbor took him in tonight, and we will begin helping to sort through the debris for anything salvageable in the morning. Sadly, he did not have insurance, so any little bit helps.