She of course received support from her two children, Madelyn and Quentin, her loving husband Dan, and entire family to keep pushing through.
Tina was able to overcome this heartbreaking journey and had been in remission for the past 2 years.. Up until 2 months ago when Doctors located cancer in her lower back, abdomen and chest. Devestatingly, cancer has returned to her body and with a vengence.
Tina's current state requires that she go above and beyond to beat it a second time around. With the help from her family once again, Tina is attempting to eat a vegan diet, head back and forth from Barrie to Toronto for new tests, radiation treatments, and figure out plans with her doctors.
Raising this money would :
- Help Tina to afford new Chemotherapy pills that tackle aggressive cancer at $2000/pack per month (not covered by any insurance)
- Help Tina and her family to afford parking, gas, food expenses and overnight accomodations for commuting to Princess Margaret
- Help to pay bills as Tina will not be able to work
- Help Tina to afford a clean, healthy diet full of antioxidants to keep her immune system going through treatments that work to diminish it
- Most of all - this money will help her to stay stress-free during this extremely hard time on the body and mind. Stress is an immunosuppressant; lets help her to be as stress-free as possible, because she deserves it!
DonationsSee top donations
- Shannon,Johnny,Jordan,Isaiah b
- Pastor Ivan and Eileen Bennett
- Chesley and Donna Hancock
- Micheline Carstairs
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more