Main fundraiser photo

Isabella's Medical Fund

Donation protected
On Tuesday August 29 my little baby Bella began to get and started vomiting. At first I thought she had a bad case of the stomach flu and I took the day off of work to care for her. The following day Bella was still vomiting several times so again I stood home to care for my little one. Bella's vomiting and sickness continued to get worse though the week. On Thursday we took her to her Dr. to see if she did in fact have the stomach flu, but we were told it was just a virus. On Thursday night Bella vomited a total of 15 times during the course of the night. Despite having just taken Bella to the Dr. I decided to take her to the ER early Friday morning after Isabella began vomiting blood. I went to the hospital that is close by my house and after waiting for answers for over 7 hours Bella was discharged and diagnosed with a virus and we were discharged. I took my Bella home to get rest and she continued vomiting. I then decided to take Bella to Children's hospital urgent care. While we were at urgent care the Dr.'s began running tests on Bella to see why she was so sick. They assured me that despite the first hospital sending us home with no answers they would keep Isabella until they had an idea of what is going on. When the tests came back the Dr.'s told us that Bella has Pancreatitis. The Dr. said that in her 10 years working in medicine Bella was only the 3rd case of Pancreatitis she had seen, and that in order to receive the care she so badly needed we needed to go to the main Children's hospital. Bella was transported via ambulance to children's hospital around 1am on Saturday morning to receive further care and have more testing done. Since we have been at the hospital Bella's health has continued to decline. Due to her condition declining and her sodium level so low Bella was transferred to the ICU on Monday. The Dr.'s have continued to run tests and are confused as to the reason Bella is not getting better. Yesterday Isabella was taken down for an emergency MEI due to a change in her neurological status. The Dr. Informed us that Isabella now has inflammation in her brain and most concerning near her brain stem. After trying to do a spinal tap on Isabella yesterday with no success the Dr.s will be doing an MRI of her spine as well as a spinal tap today to look for the cause of the inflammation on her brain. Our little girl has the best team of Dr.'s and nurses around and we are hopeful they can figure out what's going on with her. It has been extremely important for us to be here with Isabella to monitor her and to collaborate with her team and make the decisions necessary to improve Bella's health. As of right now Bella is still in critical condition and we do not know how long she will be in the hospital. We are so thankful for everyone reaching out to us and offering support. We are starting Isabella's medical fund to cover some of the expenses we have incurred and will incur while here and when we go home with our little one. I just began a new job in August and won't be getting paid until the end of September. I also only have a very limited number of paid sick time, and will be running out of it soon. My husband is also able to be with us, but with no pay from his job. This has been an extremely difficult time for us and having some financial support to help us while we are with Isabella would be the best blessing and alleviate the stress on our family. Please also continue to pray for our little girl's speedy recovery. We thank you so much for all of your love and support. We are truly blessed with amazing family and friends and we appreciate any donation as it will give us the time we need to help our baby get better. God bless you all and we love you!


  • Anonymous
    • $25 
    • 6 yrs


Candice Galvan
Aurora, CO

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee