My little brother lost everything to a house fire on july 25th 2018.
A dryer malfunctioned and set his house on fire. He tried to put it out himself but was unable to contain it. He has three boys ages 13,12,and 11. This is a devastating loss for himself, his wife and his three boys. Thankfully they were able to get out unharmed but they did lose their family dog. Unfortunately, they did not have any insurance. I am calling on all friends and family to help him get into a new home and a new start. Any and all help is very much appreciated.