REACH Siem Reap works with impoverished families to undo the destruction post-genocide conflict has imposed on todays at-risk Cambodian children and youth.
Founded in August 2019, REACH is a not-for-profit free community school based within the poor urban villages of Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Through our various program offerings, our core focus is to provide our beneficiaries with the basic necessities of Education, Nutrition and Healthcare. By doing this, we are able to support children from the age of 5 through their formal schooling, right up until University or Vocational training; ultimately ending in fair paying employment, so that they can earn a good wage, and go on to live a life free from exploitation.
We currently provide more than 200 children from 132 families with the following integrated programs:
- Education: focusing on English, Maths, Ethics, Physical Education and Art.
- Health & Nutrition: free daily nutritious school meals, multivitamins & teeth brushing.
- Outreach: basic healthcare, emergency provisions and educational support for our students and their families.
- Rice Rewards: incentive-based nutritional support for children who maintain high attendance rates at both public school & REACH.
- Youth Pathways: sponsorship program for at-risk youth to support their high school education or their journey towards a vocational training placement.
- G.C.W Scholarship Fund: higher education and vocational training scholarships.
Our organisation relies solely on the generosity of donors and supporters from around the world. Every dollar stretches so far in Cambodia, and even the smallest donation will REACH, touch and change lives.
REACH proudly partners with Lantern Projects, U.S registered partner charity, which collects funds from our American supporters on our behalf. Donations through Lantern project are tax deductible in America and 100% of your donation is received by REACH.
Thank you for your support, for more information about our cause please visit: https://reachsiemreap.org/
- David Pech