* Imagine...one day your son/brother is a healthy and active 16 year old who works hard at school and plays in the youth worship band.
* Imagine...watching your son/brother come out of surgery unable to move, swallow, talk, or even breath on his own.
* Imagine...you have to quit your job, reducing your income in the midst of incurring high medical bills, so you can be by the side of your son/brother praying for a miracle.
* Imagine...your family spends 7 hours on the road every weekend to come visit your son/brother and to provide much needed support while you grieve the condition he's facing.
* Imagine...the questions you'd be asking yourself and of God. And yet clinging to God's promises in Scripture that He is good, loving and is able to bring hope to such a tragic situation.
* Imagine...one day your son/brother went from looking forward to his senior year of high school to one day hoping to do life's basic functions without medical equipment attached to him.
I have gained strength from TJ Denham and the faith of his family. This summer/fall I am running for TJ, pushing my body to complete 52.4 miles in just over a day. Will you support this 17 year old as he perseveres through a much greater challenge?!
DonationsSee top donations
- Landon Toney
- Heath Bullock
- Grace Smith
- Sue Graber
- Brent Rauch
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more