About 2 days ago, after taking her to get her first round of shots, one of which was to prevent her from catching this parvo virus, she started to not eat or drink anything we gave her. At first, we thought she just didn't like the food we bought her, so we switched from dry food to wet food. Still after refusing to eat that
she began to diarrhea & vomit regularly, without anything in her system. Two days go by and she shows no signs of improvement.
We finally decide to take her to the vet where they do this test, and she has bloody diarrhea. This is when we knew things were really really bad.
When I initially got Brian this dog, I knew about the financial responsibilities of owning one, having Bammer myself. But, never in a million years did I expect her to have / get parvo disease.
Already paying roughly $500 out of pocket for basic treatment alone, we are still $2,000 short. Being college students, it's hard for us to come up with this type of money. As of right now, our game plan is to use whatever money we come up with to pay for her treatment. Any donations help.
Also, if anyone knows of any places that provides cheaper treatment for this disease please hit us up.
DonationsSee top donations
- Crystal Moira
- Brandy Praseuth
- Joel Birchard
- Nancy Mason
- Ryan Feltman
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more