Main fundraiser photo

House Fire

Donation protected
My bother Chad Montgomerys house was destroyed last night in a fire caused by stove/electrical issues. He lost everything he owned and has to start over completely. His two dogs, Church and Ella, that he loved deeply did not survive. He was pulled out just in time and is recovering in the hospital with extensive lung damage. Please help us help him! Our goal is to try and raise enough for a small rv for him to live i while he navigates through this devastating loss. Any and everything is greatly appreciated! Thank you all very much!
Donate

Donations 

  • Kristi Shupp
    • $50 
    • 6 mos
  • Tara Horn
    • $500 
    • 6 mos
  • Ted Wagner
    • $100 
    • 6 mos
  • Anonymous
    • $10 
    • 6 mos
  • Anonymous
    • $50 
    • 6 mos
Donate

Organizer

Melinda Montgomery
Organizer
Abilene, TX
  • Other

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.