Now more than ever Black creators and entrepreneurs are turning their dreams into careers. The need for mentorship, growth, networking and guidance for careers such as performing arts, visual arts and photography/videography are at an all time high, yet opportunities, representation and resources for this community are at an all time low.
The Basement Unplugged mission is to become a pillar for the Black creator and entrepreneur community by developing mentorships, networking events, concerts and conferences that provide artists and entrepreneurs with the network, platform and education needed to excel in their careers.
We plan to do this by:
- Providing Organic Opportunities - through exclusive concerts, conferences, artist development and networking events.
- Provide Coaching & Education - Provide coaching, education, mentorship and development from community leaders and mentors.
- Provide Exclusive Access - to spaces needed by and for the creator such as studios, event spaces, meeting spaces and more.
Our goal is to continue to provide and offer the following programs:
- Artist Development Events
- Annual Creator & Entrepreneur Conference
- Business Plan Development
- Content Creation Seminars
- Monthly Concert Series
- Mega Playlist
- Single & Album Reviews
- "The City" Artist Tunnel