Hope for Amy and Dan Slane

On Saturday night September 15, 2018, the water heater in Amy and Dan’s home sparked at fire that engulfed their entire home with in the blink of an eye.  It happened so fast that they lost their sweet dog Lucy and their cats.  It has taken time to set up a go fund me due to their phones, wallets, and keys being in this devastating fire.  Family is doing all that they can to help but tragically, Amy and Dan did not have fire insurance due to their medical bills being their main priority. Both Amy and Dan have medical complications which requires extra medical care and supplies.  As a family, this is what we are concerned about the most.  We would be incredibly grateful for anything that you can donate.  These funds will be used to purchase new medical equipment, medication, and basic necessities of life.  We are truly touched by all the love and support from family, friends, and community!
  • Elizabeth Dahl 
    • $100 
    • 50 mos
  • Debra Cummings 
    • $50 
    • 50 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 50 mos
  • Kristen Cooper Garbrick  
    • $50 
    • 50 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 50 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Sherrie Sherk 
Organizer
Reno, NV
Amy Slane 
Beneficiary

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.