My brother and sister in law Pete and Danielle Ambrose have suffered a terrible tragedy, losing their two baby girls. Ibanez (2) and Scylee (1) had just gone down for their nap when the unthinkable happened. Preliminary investigations have stated that a valve blew off a steam radiator, filling the girls room with scalding hot steam. Both girls suffered first, second, and third degree burns on their bodies, and later died of cardiac arrest at the hospital. Pete and Danielle have had their share of difficulties, but have always done everything they could to provide for their girls. Ibanez and Scylee were overwhelmingly loved for the entirely of their short lives. If you can find it in your heart during this holiday season to add a glimmer of hope during this time of sorrow, it will surely not be forgotten.