All who know Victoria Van de Stadt know her to be bubbly, ambitious and a 'do anything for anyone' type of girl.
Her adventurous nature, competitiveness and genuine love for life are only some of the reasons that make Tori so special.
Tragically, on Wednesday 30th November, Tori was travelling on a motorbike in Bali with her boyfriend Louis, when they were involved in a horrific accident. The pair were struck by a car, almost claiming their lives and causing Tori devastating facial and spinal injuries. Thankfully, an Australian man came across the scene and assisted Tori in breathing for over an hour before an ambulance arrived.
With a long road of recovery ahead, Tori must undergo major facial reconstructive surgery and ongoing treatment. The international hospital fees and travel expenses to transport her safely back to Australia have already amounted to over $60 thousand dollars.
All donations both great and small will assist with the financial burden of Tori’s medical expenses during a tragic time for her and her family. We thank you in advance for your kindness.
"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” ― Winston S. Churchill
1. Who you are: Hayley McCloy
2. Where you're from: Newcastle
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for: Sister-in-law
4. How the funds will be spent (be specific as possible):
* Payment for overseas hospital fees
* Payment for medical transportation back to Australia inclusive of inflight doctor & nurse
* Ongoing medical fees in Australia
* Cosmetic Surgery
* Oral surgery / dental work
5. How you intend to get the funds to those in need: Melissa Cooper (Tori's Aunt) is responsible for the withdrawal and distribution of funds on the families behalf. A trust fund has been set up for Tori for this purpose.