Ascutney hotel fire victim

My father bill Tyler was renting a room from the Yankee village hotel in ascutney, when it caught fire yesterday April 25 2016, he only could get his puppy wallet and the clothes on his back, everything he owned burnt with the hotel, Inc his meds, the oxygen tanks you see in the pic are his, he was just about to take a nap when the fire man knocked at his door and told him to get out that it was on fire they got his tanks out just in time, and him, he needs clothes, blankets, and has to pay out of pocket for his meds because most had just been refilled, he is homeless and they put him in a hotel in hartland, he didnt feel safe there, and the Yankee village owners will not reimburse him the 200$ left of his rent he payed, said he should of had renters insurance something they never told him when he rented the room, he will be staying with my sister until the 2 nd of may, and then he don't know where he's going, let's share the shit out of this and atleast get him some clothes and his meds! Thanks in advance

Organizer

Britt Any 
Organizer
Chester, VT

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.