Our initial support raising goal is $50,000 and will cover the purchase of the equipment and instruments we need! Your resources allow us to serve well and give QUALITY care. Every little bit helps! And spread the word to your friends...if we can find 5,000 people to support us with $10...we will get there! And we know we can!
We need your support. There are a few "big ticket" items we need to purchase to provide the high standard of care we would want for ourselves.
- a portable restorative unit (approximately $9,000)
- a mobile x-ray unit (approximately $8,000)
- portable dental chairs (approximately $1,680 each)
- portable operator and assistant stools (approximately $645 each)"‹
- portable dental light (approximately $1000)"‹
- a self-contained mobile operatory (approximately $10,000)
- a portable generator (approximately $1,000)"‹
- rental fees for the property which will house our dental clinic (approximately $500/month)
"‹We simply can not do this without your financial support, please consider partnering with our team!
Following the example of service shown by Jesus Christ, Hope Smiles exists to address disparities in access to quality oral health care in under resourced communities throughout the world -- starting in Uganda. We are individuals motivated by sacrificial love who seek to come together to build relationships and establish partnerships within the communities we serve, providing both initial access to quality oral health care and empowering community members to provide it in the future.
Hope Smiles Uganda will be begin in Jinja, Uganda and will provide quality, sustainable, accessible oral health care to the people of Uganda, thereby improving the quality of life of those we serve.
Check out our webpage for more information!
And don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!
- Dianne and Billy Hall
- Craig DeVries
- Quynh-Nhu Vu
- Mark Sholl
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more