As a community, we can support second grade classrooms around the country in Julie's memory. All money raised will be sent to these campaigns through Donors Choose. Every dollar is meaningful and honors our beautiful friend/colleague/family member, Julie.
Second graders are in a special age where they have open imaginations and love to learn and explore. Join me in giving second graders the tools they need to keep dreaming and discovering.
*See links at the very bottom for more details on each campaign.
1. Mrs. Green- literacy resources for her students in Arizona
2. Ms. Dutkin- flexible seating, writing tools, phonics games in New Jersey
3. Ms. Done flexible seating in California
4. Ms. Criminger- bare neccessities, like Lysol wipes and chart paper in Oklahoma
5. Ms. Vernon- math resources in Florida
6. Mrs. McCallister- reading rug in California
7. Mrs. Smalley- interactive math journals in North Carolina
8. Mrs. Hughes- science tools in Florida
- Marsha and Larry Weisel and Family
- Debbie Greenebaum
- Deb Warden
- Mona Swedroe
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more