Main fundraiser photo

Support Hamilton, MT fire evacuees

Donation protected
On Sunday July 31, 2016 - a small fire blew into a massive blaze just west of Hamilton, Montana within a matter of one hour. Many families have been evacuated if they haven't lost their house already. And there will be many more, possibly hundreds, to come in the coming days.

The wind is still strong and the air is hot. This could get much worse.

95% of your donation will be sent to the Hamilton Volunteer Fire Department to help purchase supplies for evacuees at their discretion: food, blankets, pet supplies, etc. The remaining 5% GoFundMe takes as a fee for facilitating. 

It's a drop in the bucket, but ANYTHING helps. 

I'm a native of Hamilton, Montana - a very small town in the southern Bitterroot Valley, threatened by wildfires annually. I now live in Portland, Oregon, but like all Hamilton residents have a desire to help families of our small town.

Donations 

  • Alexina Shaber
    • $20 
    • 8 yrs

Organizer and beneficiary

Nick Larkin
Organizer
Hamilton, MT
Hamilton Dept
Beneficiary

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee