Our House Fire Story

Sunday, July 4, 2021 around 4:30 in the morning I woke up to one of the scariest moments that I’ve ever experienced. There was smoke everywhere and the garage of our home was up in flames. I grabbed my 15 week old baby Jaxon and ran out the door with nothing but a t-shirt and underwear on. Not 5 minutes after everyone got out safely a propane tank caused a massive explosion. Thank god everyone made it out safely. The owners of the home is my future mother in law Toni, and her husband Scott. They welcomed me into their home back in February with open arms and I couldn’t be more thankful. They have done so much for me. All we have now is the clothes on our backs and each other. Pretty much everything from the house is gone. The house is a total loss. There is 6 of us taking this time day by day. This money will be spent to get the necessities we need and help with a place to stay until we can get this figured out. Thank you so much for your generosity and please if you could send up a little prayer.
  • Matthew Owen 
    • $25 
    • 1 mo
  • Matthew Goetzka 
    • $10 
    • 2 mos
  • Mark Lee 
    • $50 
    • 2 mos
  • Hjalmar Hengstmann 
    • $27 
    • 2 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 2 mos
See all

Fundraising team: Fundraising team (2)

Grace Niemeyer 
Organizer
Comstock Park, MI
Toni Jolman 
Team member
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more