Here's what it used to look like:
It's doesn't look like that anymore.
For 16 years, Brian and Dawn Gotreaux and their 10 adopted children have dedicated their lives to raising organic, sustainable, farm to table, nutrient-dense foods. Dawn and Brian are extraordinary parents. The children are hard-working and competent, with strong family values.
All donations go directly to the Gotreaux family's bank account. Here's how the funds will be spent:
1. The current crop is ruined. Before they replant, they must buy parts and fuel for the tractor.
2. Crops are organic so they need minerals.
3. Organic feed for livestock.
4. They will buy food for the family of 12.
5. Maintenance. On a farm it never stops, ever.
For the Gotreaux family, your contributions are a God-send. To them it means everything and they are grateful for your contributions. My name is Skip Broussard. I join them in thanking you.