Nic And Chloe Fire Recovery

On the morning of the fifth of July, a fire consumed the house that Nic and Chloe Hall were living in. Because they were living in the basement, many of their things suffered water and smoke damage and they lost many of their possessions. This fire was in no way their fault and was caused by fireworks left in a garbage can outside. We are asking for your help to help them rebuild their lives and replace those items that they lost!

Donations

  • Tiffany Yerxa 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Hank Hershey 
    • $25 
    • 47 mos
  • Peter Arrighi 
    • $100 
    • 47 mos
  • Debra Gilmore 
    • $50 
    • 47 mos
  • Kyle Harris 
    • $100 
    • 47 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Zach Swenson 
Organizer
Orem, UT
Nic Hall 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more