Candice and Eva's House Fire Fund

A tragedy struck our dear Candice Bryant and her 6-year-old daughter, Eva, yesterday when their house caught fire due to faulty appliance.

Fortunately they were not home when it happened but their dear labrador, Phoenix, and his sister/cat, Chow Chow, died from smoke inhalation. Candice and Eva have lost everything; furniture, clothes, household goods and so much more. Thankfully a few cherished photos were spared, and some of Eva's favorite books.

Family and friends are trying to raise funds for Candice and Eva, so they can begin to replace their belongings and feel at home again. Anything you can contribute will be greatly appreciated.
  • Michele Grear 
    • $150 
    • 66 mos
  • Yolanda Hue 
    • $50 
    • 66 mos
  • Jackie Kolberg 
    • $29 
    • 66 mos
  • Ayodele Shaihi 
    • $20 
    • 66 mos
  • Michelle Dougherty 
    • $50 
    • 66 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Lesley Hook 
Organizer
Affton, MO
Candice Bryant 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more