Thankfully, Kimmy and Kallilynn were at work and school, respectively, when a gas leak caused an explosion in their apartment building. Because their apartment is in the garden unit, all of their belongings were crushed and almost nothing is salvageable.
All of their items were in the process of being moved to their new apartment, and now they have nothing.
Sadly, it is also Kalli's birthday tomorrow :(
If you could please donate whatever you can, it would be greatly appreciated.
on behalf of Kimmy Schaldach and Kallilynn
DonationsSee top donations
- Jenny Patinkin
- Ronald Garber
- Isaiah Porter
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more