HOW IT WORKS |
Host a Friday lunch situation at your office, home or the local park on any given Friday (or any other day) over the coming month and donate what you would have spent on your fancy Friday work lunch to flood recovery communities in the Northern Rivers.
1. Organise a lunch of any kind on any Friday over the coming month
2. Everyone brings a plate or order in some cheap and cheerful feeds to your office, home, local park
3. Everyone in attendance donates the cost of their Friday lunch OR you as a company can donate the “tab" of your usual fancy Friday lunch via the donate button
4. You can also act more simply and just donate your Friday coffee, a post work vino or even a full round of office drinks if you are that person in the office
5. You are literally putting cash in the hands of impacted First Nations people in the Northern Rivers the moment you hit donate
6. The biggest single donation will secure an exclusive piece of artwork from renowned, contemporary Aboriginal Artist, Konstantina, valued at over $20,000
MORE INFORMATION |
Every dollar you donate will go directly into the hands of Bundjalung Nation people. This will be shared through the Mullumbimby Neighbourhood Centre who are at the forefront of registering the urgent needs of thousand of flood affected people as we speak. There are more than 3,000 displaced First Nations people across the Northern Rivers Region who urgently need our help. There are no team costs, no campaign costs, no organisational costs - this cash goes straight into the hands of the people who need it the most right now.
More information about Mullumbimby & District Neighbourhood Centre Inc: No MDNC activities generate income. All are free social inclusion and community services activities. Any donations go directly to the delivery of these free services.