Main fundraiser photo

House Fire

Donation protected
My parents lost everything this morning. I was told a light bulb had exploded and it ended up hitting the propane tank and started the fire. My family lost everything. They have to start completely over. My grandparents were in town from the beach and my grandmother tried running outside and she ended up getting caught by the fire. Her left side is burned from head to toe and is having to be transported to Georgia to the burn center. My family has to start completely over. Please please donate if you can. Every penny counts. If you can’t donate please share. Thank you so so much in advanced.


Michaela St. Clair

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee