I am looking for support for my third official full-length album release “Game of 100 Ghosts” which is completed and ready to master and release.
Artwork for this release is by the legendary Abdul Qadim Haqq, known for designing many of the most important historic techno releases and shaping the visual image of what we know now as Detroit techno.
The album will feature a few tracks that have been released as singles through other labels, such as “Floatilla” ,“The Way Out”, and "Conscious Basics" as well as brand new unreleased work. Many live players are featured on the album, flute, trumpet, bansuri, guitar, and of course vocals, including "Do It Like Hip Hop" featuring Canadian legend, Moka Only.
The funds required will allow for the following:
- Manufacturing of 500 CDs that I will be selling this summer at merchandise tables at several festivals I am playing at, as well using for promotional giveaways. I will also be selling some of them to a distributor in Japan that has expressed interest. I will also be selling them at local shops and gigs.
- Print 2000 large, colour, promotional stickers of Haqq’s beautiful cover image.
- PR campaign to promote the digital release of the album which will be available on all usual stores and streaming platforms such as iTunes, Beatport, whatpeopleplay, Traxsource, Spotify etc.
- Re-coup of artwork fee. (Thank you so much Haqq for your generosity!)
- I would also like to purchase the original painting used in the artwork from Haqq.
- If I should be so lucky, any extra money raised by this campaign outside of the goal will be used toward the purchase of a Pioneer CDJ. I need to learn to play on these as well as I can on turntables, they are very pricey, and I'm not selling my decks!
DONATION GIFTS :
NOTE : If you donate and wish to receive these items, please message me here w/ your postal information.
20$ or more, I will send you the CD +Stickers
60$ or more, I will send you the CD, also a vinyl record, either RF Remixed V1, V2, featuring remixers such as Claude Young, Butane, Stephen Brown, Mark Archer and others, or a split promotional record with Subspec, another Canadian techno label, featuring remixes by Amir Alexander and Sean Deason. + Stickers
*Vinyl selections while supplies last.
*Shipping cost included in the donation.
100$ or more, I will send you the CD, also all three RF vinyl records. + Stickers + Bonus 45" vinyl record "Do It Like Hip Hop" Featuring Moka Only and remix by Spilt Milk on the MSLX label. (That's 4 records!)
ANY amount donated, you will receive a download of the entire album, pre-release. It all counts.
*I will also need an email address from those who would like a download link for the album. PM me here.
Thank you sincerely for your support! - RF
Listen to "Conscious Basics" here.
- Peter Vincent
- Laurent Maldo
- Toru Koiwa
- Degree One
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more