Donate Masks to SNH Hospitals & Organizations

47203056_158612120654538_r.jpeg

Hi, I am Dahlia Rizk a single mom raising three kids in Southern New Hampshire, mental health counselor, and the founder of a baby product company. 

Just like you I've been reading the news about the coronavirus spread and feeling helpless and worried for myself, my neighbors, and my family.

But I am lucky.

I can work from home while so many can not. Those who risk their lives and the lives of their families day after day need our help.

Medical Staff
First Responders
Sanitation
Grocery Store Employees
and many more

Hospitals do have money and I spent all of last week connecting hospitals including Lahey, Dana Farber, Lawrence General and many more directly with my supplier so they can get the supplies they need but the red tape is enormous and SLOW and I would like to help more - I would like to help now.

DONATE: Every contribution goes towards purchasing FDA certified  surgical masks for local hospitals and organizations. Supply and brand varies.

HOW: 95% of donations will go directly to masks. The other 5% includes gofundme admin fees of 2.9%+.30 and shipping fees. Exess funds will be go towards more masks. 

I will not be holding any inventory and items will ship directly to hospitals and organizations from my supplier.

HOW CAN YOU HELP: DONATE AND SHARE

Milestone #1 $600 FUNDED!!

1000 masks on its way to: (ETA  4/16) 

Windham, NH Fire Department
Eliot Hospital
Dana Farber Hospital 
New England Pediatric Care

Milestone #2: $1200 FUNDED!!

1000 masks on its way to: (ETA 4/16) 

Lawrence General Hospital
North Shore Medical Center

Milestone #3: $1800

Mass General Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical




Donations

 See top
  • farah moustafa 
    • $100 
    • 5 mos
  • Sarah Mitrou 
    • $50 
    • 5 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 5 mos
  • Matthew Grzyb 
    • $25 
    • 5 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 5 mos
See all

Organizer

Dahlia Rizk 
Organizer
Windham, NH
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more