@danlarn bakery funding - Bake a better future
Billions of people have a daily relation to bread today. The industry and consumption pattern will and are greatly affecting the future of this planet. My mission is to influence the world to bake Natural, Sustainable & Beautiful Bread in order to change these trending behaviors, in favor for our next generation. One consumer, restaurant owner, chef and baker (at home or professional) at a time.
For this I will need a base to channel this passion, grow the knowledge about bread making and mediate all the shades and choices of the crafts involved to you.
By funding me you will fund the starting up of a conceptual small artisan bakery. A hub for the highest quality of bread using sustainable methods and local grain economy, to be shared with the world. Once the place is up and running there will be loads of daily online content for you to take part of, via Instagram (@danlarn ) and my website danlarn.com , and in the future an online based education program. Also, I will run workshops and courses on site at about 5 times per quarter.
So, what will the funding be used for? Machines and inventory are not cheap today. By reaching the goal for this funding I will have enough for down payments of some of the essential machines and the costs involving the forming of a company.
So, why put your trust and fund in me? I have found my gift in the mediation of baking. To reach and sense of higher purpose I need channels for giving this gift away. My strengths are the combination of the aesthetic and scientific approach. Raising lust to learn with the visuals and going deep in to the mechanics of the ingredients to reach consistency. This is a rare combination and I want to inspire you using these traits. With your help I can complete my mission. If your mission is to learn more about this ancient craft, then you will accomplish it as well by funding this project.
Any size of contribution are most welcome and I am so grateful in advance!
The goal is to provide the global community with:
- In depth step-by-step text guides regarding the mechanics of making all styles of bread (ranging from the light levain to the heavy whole rye and all the variations in between).
- Guides, articles and interviews regarding the impact baking has upon our environment and how you can reduce your imprint on it. The sustainability is very important to me and my coming brand, and I want to help you make it important in your every day life as well.
- Step-by-step professionally made video tutorials guides regarding the mechanics of making all styles of bread bread.
- In depth step-by-step text guides and professionally made video tutorials egarding the mechanics of making other baked goods (everything with a dough really) such as hamburger buns, croissants, sweet buns and pizza.
- Guides, articles and interviews regarding the impact baking has upon our environment and how you can reduce your imprint on it. I'll teach you to bake a better future.
- Easily reproducible tips and tricks that really makes the difference for your baking consistency, via posts and stories on Instagram and the website.
- An evolved website danlarn.com that is filled with these guides and articles to educate and inspire you, available in English AND swedish.
- The possibility of attending on site workshops and courses with extensive hands on training.
- Daily updates on Instagram for your inspiration to bake Natural, Sustainable and Beautiful bread.
Of course the local community in Falkenberg with surroundings will be able to take part of all the baked goods I'm making 3-4 days a week.
The Close Supporters
If you are dedicated to this mission as well and really want to impact the success greatly you have the chance of becoming a Close Supporter for 2019. This as an exclusive group with a limit of just 25 people from around the globe.
By becoming a Close Supporter, I will give you the following premiums during 2019 (please note - this is not a service transaction - you are not buying a product - your donation is still purely a donation with good faith):
- You will be added on my “Close friends list” on Instagram. Here I will share even more in-depth content (such as mini tutorials, recipe/proces screenings on which I need your input before posting wide, more about me and my daily life and the journey ahead).
- You will have my close attention as a personal coach and trainer for your bread baking. Ask me anything regarding the craft and I will go lengths to give you the answers and help you digitally in your progress. I will not rest until you have your answers!
- You will have a guaranteed free of charge spot to one of the Close Supporters 2-day bread making course, taking place on location in The Bakery you’ve helped fund. Dates for these courses will be announced after the funding is complete and The Bakery is finished.
- You will have access to my Close Supporter DropBox share, where I’ll post and update the raw material of my process for different styles of bread and core recipes over time. This will be the raw base for all the posting on danlarn.com. You will be my reference and screener before posting to the public and I'll gladly discuss the content.
An email will prompt when new content is provided.
You will become a Close Supporter by contributing with a funding of at least 2000 SEK (which is equivalent to about 195 EUR or 225 USD) via this go fund me campaign. Make sure you send a request of becoming a Close Supporter and refer to the donation(s) made. Send the request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The spots are limited to 25 so hurry before it's filled! I’m so grateful for your contribution and am looking very much forward to have you as my Close Supporter during the upcoming exciting 2019.
Find me on:
Follow my progress with the mission and The Bakery on Instagram: @danlarn
Learn more on the Web: danlarn.com
E-mail me on: email@example.com
With warm regards, Daniel Larsson Falkenberg, Sweden