Cristi Licano Memorial Fund
Cristi Lee Licano, 44 years young entered into eternal rest on November 11th, 2018. Cristi was known for her quick wit, contagious laughter and above all else, her love for family and friends. She was always there to listen and help in a time of need and genuinely cared about how you were doing. She was a stellar athlete that excelled in volleyball, basketball, tennis and softball and led the Miami Vandals to multiple High School State Championships and also played volleyball for Yavapai college. Cristi was an avid sports fan and enjoyed cheering for the Dallas Cowboys. Early in her adult life, Cristi resided in the East Valley for several years, however she always felt most at home in her small town of Globe-Miami.
Cristi was an amazing mother and leaves behind one daughter, Breanna, who was her LIFE's pride and joy, in addition to countless family and friends.
We love you, Cristi Lee. Your presence will always be felt and you made a positive impact on all of the lives you touched!
All donations are greatly appreciated and will go directly towards funeral expenses in order to ease the burden on Cristi’s family in this tragic and difficult time.
A Wells Fargo Account account was set up for those unable to donate via GoFundMe.
Any Wells Fargo branch can accept the donations, please reference "Cristi Licano Benefit Memorial Fund".
On behalf of Cristi's daughter, Breanna and all of their family and friends, your donation, thoughts and prayers are appreciated.
Per GoFundMe's Request -Transparency is always the best policy:
1. Who you are- Adrea France
2. Where you're from - Globe-Miami AZ
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for: Sister-Cristi Lee Licano.
On November 11, 2018, Cristi was shot and killed (with 2 others) at the bar shooting that occurred at Jammerz Bar.
4. How the funds will be used (be specific as possible)-All funds received will be directly used for Cristi's funeral, memorial and personal expenses. Any additional funds collected will be given to Cristi's only child, Breanna Griego (22 years old). Breanna, may use the funds for grief counseling, loss of wages and/or college.
5. If you intend to withdraw the money, how you plan to send the funds to the parties you're raising money for or use the money on their behalf. The funds will be deposited into the Memorial account set up at Wells Fargo. Any funds withdrawn will be paid directly to the expenses I noted above and paid directly to Breanna Griego.
My direct contact: 480-399-1585