Child and his pup die in house fire
Last night their house burned down and Kaleys 3 yr old nephew and one her sisters dogs didn't make it out of the house alive. My heart is broken for Kaley, TyTy and her entire family.
They lost absolutely everything. There were 5 adults living in the home. My heart is broken
A note to those who are questioning how this child was left to die -- You weren't there! Your judgmental attitude is neither appropriate nor welcomed in this time of grief for the family. If you weren't there, or have never lived through a tragedy like this, you have no room to speak. Please keep your negative thoughts to yourself and simply leave this page. (Yes, I have been there. It's a horrible place to be. Only time, friends, and God will heal the wounds -- and even then there are serious, permanent, scars ... both figuratively and literally. God bless the child and the dog that tried to save him!) Peace be with you in this time of grief...
This GOFUNDME page was made by a dear friend of mine who used my personal facebook post for the gofundme. Clearly all five adults weren't home when the fire happened. Only one of the adults who lives in the home was there at the time of the fire. The most tragic part of all of this is little Noah who lost his life and their family dog. The reason I mentioned the cats was because my son and his girlfriend have been together for almost 7 years and those kitties are their babies. I would have worded this much differently had I made the page myself. However I'm so very thankful that my dear friend took the time to do this for me and to use my personal post from my facebook. Everything possible was done to try and save this boys life. How dare anyone judge and assume that it wasn't.
Laura carver... you claim to be his family and so does kenzie. Let me help you out. He was not noah janis. My baby's name was Noah Jaims. Learn to spell his name. These people are trying to help put because with as upset money and funeral arrangements are not exactly on our minds. That's why the people who love us and love noah are planning ahead for us while we pull ourselves together and try to keep ourselves alive long enough to have a funeral for my beautiful baby boy. So please stop trying to promote kenzie's shopping spree. Anyone looking at kayla or kenzies page can see they Don't give a fuck that my baby is gone. Don't pretend now that you scum love a baby you never got to know.
The other account is by Nancy Jacobs which is Noah's mothers family, and this account. They will both be used for funeral exspenses. I am his mothers Aunt and have contributed to this one and wish to thank all that have! God Bless you Noah we all love and miss you! ❤️
I can't imagine the pain your going through as a single mother im reaching out to see what I can help you with. Clothing?, Cooking items? Please let me know and I'll do what I can to help out any way I can.
This is not the time to be questioning animals, they are peoples fur babies, and have the right to be cared for as well, i shared this on my facebook page as well, i have a one year old boy, and the thought of this happening to anyone is gut wrenching, i called the fire department and they came out and installed 3 smoke detectors in my house free of charge please everyone should do the same.
Hannah, because cats and dogs are living creatures that feel pain and fear as well. How heartless can you be?
My heart goes out the the little boy and his doggy, who stayed by his side. The degree of heat mentioned is gut wrenching to comprehend. It's awful. RIP. (don't get the cats comment) A few dollars for new batteries and working alarms would have been probably life saving in this situation. Lesson to all, smoke detectors are in homes for a reason.
Why the hell do you people care about her mentioning the cats? Obviously what matters the most was the life of this little boy, but when you've just lost everything, it's great to see something you still love and cherish has survived, especially when that happens to be something living. I'd be destroyed if I lost my son in a fire, but would still find some joy and relief in knowing my animals made it out. To the poor family: my heart sincerely goes out to you. I wish you all peace and healing ♥
I can't believe some of the comments I'm reading on here. Disgusting. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious boy. I'm so, so sorry. No one should have to suffer through that. ♥
The cat was the families cat and it ran out and they were just excited for a good moment that it made it to survive! ❤️
I am so very sorry for your loss. Praying for your family in this difficult time.
I don't even know where to begin with this, i've read all these comment's some very caring, some very ignorant,until this story is revealed in it's entirety this family is suffering more then any of you can imagine, so please keep all your negative comment's to yourself, as we all know the media can be harsh and not alway's truthful, what I will tell you is that there was not 5 adult's in this house at the time of the fire, so please don't be judgemental of this family they are suffering and enduring pain that I assure you none of you ever want to you even imagine let alone go through so please don't judge!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really Sad . 5 adults make it out but a 3 year old dont . How does that happen. Rip lil one your in a better place