Jared Platt's Medical Fund

$117,558 of $100,000 goal

Raised by 1,027 people in 46 months
Jared Platt is a fighter.

Jared was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at an extremely young age. He and his family have had to fight this affliction his entire life. From countless doctor visits to everyday needle-pricks and extensive monitoring. Recently, he began a website- fightingtype1.wordpress.com to raise awareness of this disease. This is a fight he has  been battling his entire life, but this is not the opponent he is facing today.

In early September Jared was admitted to Morristown hospital for emergency surgery because of extreme back pain. He had suffered a traumatic injury to his lower back while wrestling in a college tournament 5 years ago.  Over the years he had been struggling with crippling pain and temporary paralysis in his back and legs. It wasn't until early this month that the pain became so great he conceded to an ER visit. His wonderful wife and father scoured all of New Jersey for the right surgeon and within hours he was admitted to the OR. Jared underwent emergency surgery on his spine. While in surgery a growth was spotted by the operating surgeon. After what appeared to be a remedying surgery, the meds wore off, and Jared was in pain again. This time the pain was not relegated to his lower back but even more extreme and spread throughout his body and vital organs. He was readmitted, this time to quell his pain and investigate the troubling growth. After multiple tests, scans, and biopsies it was determined that Jared has cancer, the nature of which is unknown.

Jared is an incredible person who has touched the lives of many people. We are starting this page so that vital funds can be donated. So that Jared can figure out the best way to fight and beat this. So he can get back to his wife Candace, his 2 little girls CaiLee and Cara-James, his family, and his friends.

If you know Jared personally, you know that words can’t do this outstanding man justice.

If you don’t know Jared and are visiting this page considering donating, please learn about this wonderful person. Please learn about this man who has fought so hard and helped so many. Please consider how a man Like Jared Platt can affect your life, like he has so many. Please know that a contribution to Jared Platt’s Medical Fund will be in effort to help a father, a husband, a son, a brother, a friend, and a remarkable person get back on his feet.

No one can talk better than the man himself!
(taken from fightingtype1.wordpress.com)

This was going to just be my about me section but I got a little carried away…

This is only a tip of the iceberg. You AIN’T read NOTHIN’!

My name is Jared Platt and I’m a T-1 Diabetic.

Wrestling and Diabetes have made me the person that I am today… My kids AND my dog think I’m pretty awesome. So that’s really cool.

I have traveled the world (wish I took more photos) and shared experiences with many of this planets most gifted athletes, musicians, intellects (as I stretch my suspenders). It’s been a great life, Blessed beyond words to have endured and lived what I have.

There have been two things in my life that have given the opportunity to open the doors to these experiences. Wrestling and Diabetes.

I grew up in Northwest, New Jersey… Sort of out by the Delaware Water Gap… Nowhere you’ve ever heard of, or been. On the edge of Jenny Jump State forest, where you weren’t really close to much except for the woods and the beautiful, scrolling mountainous ranges and wet lands. Maybe one of the state’s best kept secrets.

I grew up wrestling from a very young age. When I was diagnosed at age 8, they told me it would be best that I stopped wrestling. Who knows what I would have done if I had been discouraged.

In High School, I attended prestigious boarding school, Blair Academy, where I was named captain of the wrestling team my junior and senior year and received many “Named” awards, as well as on the Class Council.

While wrestling for Blair Academy, I was a multiple time League, State and National Champion, in both Scholastic and Freestyle Wrestling.

In the Summer of 2007, before I started at Penn State University, I represented Team USA at the Jr. Pan Am Games where I won Double Gold in Freestyle and Greco Roman and took home the Outstanding Wrestler Award. Upon arriving home, USA Wrestling named me “Athlete of the Month”.

Moving into Penn State’s Main Campus to wrestle was unreal. It literally didn’t seem real. I have MANY family members that attended PSU and still bleed blue and white, attend PSU functions, donate to THON, also, my cousin was a National Champ at PSU, they hadn’t had many. That was great but also a problem at the time.

I had been coming from the No. 1 team in the country, with the best coach in the nation to a basically un-ranked, team that seemed to be lacking a lot. It left me concerned and I asked to be released from my National Letter of Intent to PSU. It was denied. They said “stay for the year, if you don’t want to be here, it’s your redshirt year and you can transfer.” So I stayed. And it was incredible. I began to really love it and I met some of the best people in the world.

A couple of months into training, I suffered a shoulder injury that put me under the knife and out of commission. I rehabilitated my shoulder (sooner than I should have, but that’s how it goes) and got back on the mat. I had made a huge jump while on the sidelines and was showing it, taking down anyone in front me.

That was my freshman year, a redshirt year, a year where I technically wasn’t competing for the University (the NCAA is a whole other nightmare). At the conclusion of the collegiate season, I was geared up for Freestyle and was a Finalist in the University National Championship. At that event, I tore my MCL during my second match, day 2 of the event was rough with the stiffest leg I’ve ever had. My last match, I beat the No. 3 ranked wrestler on the Olympic Ladder at the time. The next event was the US Open where, again, in my second match, I suffered, this time, a more serious injury to my back. I had to roll off the mat… There is no way I was letting a stretcher come get me. My pain tolerance has always been abnormally high.

The trainers pretty much shrugged it off and said it was my SI joint in my back, ice it, rest it, no worries. I did… A little. Wasn’t getting much better.

That also was the same time we were finishing up the spring semester at PSU. The coaches were surprised at our end of the year meeting when I hadn’t forgot about our deal. They weren’t very happy. Driving home… I started receiving phone call after phone call. Finally, I picked up. It was a reporter asking “Why I had been thrown off the PSU Wrestling team?!?”

I was blindsided.

I was also trying to figure out what I was going to do next.

Wrestling; you always, first, think Iowa Hawkeyes. They had recruited me heavily and I reached out about becoming a hawkeye. But first, I had to go to an Iowa Junior College to get my grades up because while at PSU, I was stupid and all I wanted to do was wrestle and didn’t understand the importance of my education, so I slacked off in the classroom. But I always loved to learn, so I ended up studying what I liked and taking only the classes that I felt interesting, seriously. Isn’t that what college is supposed to be?! HA.

The Junior College was called Iowa Central Community College, the prodigal Junior College National Champs. The plan was to then transfer into Iowa.

After my back injury, wrestling was never the same. I was in constant agony and had to change how I wrestled to avoid injury/pain. I was getting really big and had to cut A LOT of weight to make 197 pounds, I was mentally tough, so I dealt with it. Even though it greatly affected my Diabetes. (That’s a whole other blog). After a few open tournaments, my back finally gave out and I didn’t have control of my legs for a few hours. We were hours from “home”… Iowa and I was all sorts of laid up. We drove home, of course got pulled over. No ticket. Thankfully, as I was dying in the front seat and were wrestlers in Iowa. We immediately went to the local ER where they took x-rays and an MRI.

When the results were in, the doctor informed me that there was nothing wrong with my back and that I was fine. Hmm. Odd because that is all not true.

My friend from NJ flew out to Iowa and we drove my car home, as I needed assistance. When I got home, we went to the Hospital for Special Surgery in NY where they told me I had two fractures of vertebrae that had appeared to have healed and also major damage to other parts of my back and that I would need rehab but wrestling was probably not going to be possible.

Again. Again, I am hearing this.

I don’t think I really believed it then but I went through a pretty dark period. I was down a total of 50 pounds, they said my wrestling career was over and I was living at my parents house, couldn’t eat from the drugs, couldn’t move from the pain (and drugs). I spent most of my time doing research on the internet. Lots of reading… Lots.

It wasn’t until I adopted my dog, Caroline, a Pitbull/Rhodesian Ridgeback Mix that I had found new purpose. She is very sensitive and emotional, she is a great dog and is great, now, with my kids. She has saved me number of times. I have heard of Diabetic Service Dogs, she might not be certified but she certainly is one.

I bounced around for a while, cried at the NCAA Tournament, explored many other avenues in life and was led to my wife. She is beautiful and I am sorry she has me! We are extremely blessed and have two beautiful girls. Three including the dog.

My back started to feel better… So I started testing myself, testing my limits, as I have always done. I started lifting, running, working out, researching. Building my body back. Body Building. I had gotten back up to a healthy weight and getting bigger and stronger. I started coaching wrestling and personal training to make money to go back to school.

I was now enormous. 240+ pounds, >10% Body Fat, working with Body Builders and regular clients alike. I decided to visit my friends at PSU for their annual tournament. I guess after I left, the School had enough of a sub par wrestling program that was once great. They hired Cael Sanderson for an exuberant amount of money and he turned the team RIGHT around. He had also recruited me to Iowa State, where he formally coached. Leaving never felt worse.

As fate would have it, I ended up back at PSU wrestling under the New Staff. It was like a dream come true. Only a few weeks after moving back into University Park, now my wife, girlfriend at the time, told me that we were expecting our first child. I was scared. And now, in addition to High School loans adding up, because the NCAA is unruly, I was paying a bubble inflated rate to be out-of-state enrolled. So I dropped out and started exploring alternate career paths. But not before becoming the National Open Champion… at Heavyweight for PSU. I’ll take what I can get…

So there we were, now living with her parents near beautiful Long Beach Island, NJ. I had a few fisherman friends and they were going to hook me up with a job as a deck hand (Not even a greenhorn!) on one of their boats. Some of which were featured on Discovery Channel’s Swords: Life on the Line.

In the morning, I would be going out to stock the boat and prepare for my first 20 day trip. That night before, I received a phone call from my friend, Phil Davis, former NCAA Champ for PSU. He was preparing for an upcoming UFC Fight and asked if I would come to San Diego to wrestle with him… He would even pay me! Praise God! Saved my life again! And now I was back in the midst of the highest level of competition.

Getting out to San Diego was an eye opening experience. I have been traveling their to work with Phil and his teammates for years now. Since then, we have become best friends and brothers. It was beautiful and it sparked my next journey. Grappling and Mixed Martial Arts.

I started traveling the world with Phil and others, training and competing, I even won a few national and world titles in grappling along the way and became a professional mixed martial artist myself.

That is only a little bit about me! There is so much more! If you enjoyed reading, you’ll have to wait for the book! HA!

I’m now back living in Northern NJ with my wife, kids and dog. Currently, diabetes is giving me a good run for my money and have had to make many changes. This has what has really been the catalyst behind creating this blog.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this…

Stay tuned, the best is yet to come!

Check out my site : www.FightingType-1.com

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: TeamDiabetic


+ Read More
From Candace (2 of 2):

I remember the day like it was yesterday, Cara was 6 weeks old and Jared came home unexpectedly from work around lunch time. He said “I don’t feel well, I don’t know what it is but I just don’t feel right.” Since he’s a Type 1 Diabetic, we figured it was complications with his diabetes. Many trips to the doctor, being put on an insulin pump, and a new diabetes management regiment seemed to solve all
issues. A few months later, in mid-June, the pain started. Jared has a history of back complications related to wrestling, but the pain kept getting worse. Like most men, he’s a little stubborn and didn’t think he needed to go to the doctor until one night when I saw how much pain he was in. I turned to him and said “you can’t live like this, I’m taking you to the ER”. In the middle of the night I packed up the girls and him and rushed him to the emergency room where they found a herniated disc in his lower back. He was sent home with pain medication and told to follow up with an orthopedic. A few weeks later he had a lumbar microdiscectomy and was discharged from the hospital. He was still experiencing

pain, but it was believed the pain was recovery from surgery. I kept in constant communication with his surgeon, who called within 24 hours of discharge and said “my radiologist reviewed the slides, and we think we found something else. We want to do more tests. Sometimes these things are cancer, sometimes they’re not”.

That night, Jared’s fever spiked to almost 105 and I had to call 911, never mentioning to him that his doctor used the “C” word. I kept that detail to myself and hoped and prayed they wouldn’t find anything. When he got to the ER, many scans and tests were done and the doctors had told him they thought he had cancer. He kept that detail from me as well. A friend had even come to visit in the hospital, and he had me leave the room so he could tell his friend what the doctors were saying. He was trying to shield me from the harsh, brutal truth that he had Stage IV Cancer. When you’re so deeply in love with someone, all you want to do is protect them from anything that may cause them physical or mental pain.

This year has taught me so much about life, love, and God. I’ve learned firsthand that life is very, very

precious; one moment you’re welcoming a new baby and the next moment you’re fearing the love of your life may not always be around to raise his babies. As far as love; love conquers all. This I truly believe. My favorite bible verse, a verse that was read at our wedding ceremony, is from the book of Corinthians. It says “Love is patient. Love is kind. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails.” When you love God, and put faith in God, it eliminates fear. I’ve been told that no matter what the doctors say, no matter if the treatment is effective or ineffective, at the end of the day it’s all up to God. God has a plan for all of us, and we don’t know why things happen sometimes, but it’s always in his plan. The world is full of survivors who have far exceeded what doctors expected from them. I consider these survivors walking miracles, and if there is anyone in this world I know who can pull off a miracle, it is my husband.

We want to thank everyone for your love and support in 2015..we truly wouldn’t be able to do any of this without our army. We wish all of our friends and family a very happy, healthy 2016!!!

We have absolutely no idea what 2016 will bring, but I will fight with all I have and do everything in my power to help my husband get healthy. I also will make it my resolution to always find ways to smile through the storm, to make my family smile, no matter how dark and cloudy the storm may get. People tell me I’m strong, but what I’m not sure they realize is that Jared has been my strength for the past 7 years. Right now, he’s weak and he needs me to be strong, to help him get strong. At the end of the day, that’s what love and marriage should be about. It’s not about expensive gifts, lavish vacations, diamond rings, or even a piece of paper that legally binds you together as one. True love is loving someone at their absolute worst and having faith that if roles were reversed, they would do the same for you. Love is selflessness. Love conquers all.
+ Read More
From Candace (1 of 2):

As 2015 comes to an end, I find myself sitting here reflecting on the past year while Jared is comfortably napping to my right (granted, he’s in the hospital receiving a blood transfusion..but he’s an outpatient so we are very thankful!). It’s been a while since we’ve put out an update to all of our supporters and followers, so I figured now was the perfect time.

Shortly after Thanksgiving, it was determined that the first treatment plan was ineffective, with little to no effect on the tumors and even some growth in some areas. After a long, dreadful, four days in the hospital of not knowing what was going to happen to Jared, doctors at Morristown decided to administer a different regiment of chemotherapy in accordance with recommendations from the Ewing’s Sarcoma specialist at Sloan Kettering in NYC. Jared successfully completed one round of his new chemotherapy cocktail, had a nice Christmas break with our girls, and then started chemotherapy again the Monday after Christmas. This regiment requires Jared to have chemotherapy ten days in a row, Monday through Friday, on an outpatient basis. Follow up scans will be done at MSKCC in about two weeks from now, and we will go from there.

So much of our future is up in the air at the moment, and we’re living minute to minute pretty much.
That being said, it was decided as a family that the best care for our two daughters at the moment isn’t with us, but with my parents. As difficult as I thought this would be, I am 100% confident that my girls are in great hands. We Face-time each other almost every day, and the girls visit as often as possible. This frees up my hands to take really good care of my husband, as his care right now requires more work than caring for a baby (sorry, honey). I’m happy to care for him, and so blessed to have the support to be able to do so.

Jared turned 27 yesterday, and I’m happy to say he looks and feels better than he has in a really long time. He recently was able to gain some weight, which is great! We took him out to dinner last night for his birthday, which was his first public outing since before he was diagnosed back in September. We went to Nicole’s Ten in Randolph, NJ and as always the food, drinks, and service were exceptional! He was overwhelmed to have 16 family members be able to attend on less than 24 hours notice : )

Now, for my reflections on the past year.. where was I this time in 2014? I was sitting by a fire, at Jared’s aunt’s house in Pawling, NY surrounded by family and thinking about how blessed we were. I was thinking about how great of a year 2015 was going to be. Not only were we expecting our second daughter, but we were becoming aunts/uncles 3 times in one year! What a blessing the year was supposed to be.

In March of 2015 we welcomed our second daughter, Cara James. She was a happy, healthy, beautiful baby girl who didn’t cry too much and didn’t keep us up too much. After her birth, Jared returned to work a week later and that day turned out to be a nightmare. CaiLee came down with a stomach bug and was throwing up all over the house, and Cara’s belly button fell off early. My first day alone with
two kids ended up being an emergency trip to the pediatrician and Jared coming home from work early to rescue me. I remember finally sitting down at night and saying to him “at least I know it can’t get much harder than this”. His response to me was “don’t ever say that, things could always be worse”. Those words are burned into my brain, and I’m not sure Jared even knows this, but they help me through each and every day. As crazy as our life is right now, I know that out there somewhere, there is someone struggling a little more and I’m able to find the glimmer of light that there is.

+ Read More
Despite wearing the super-wife/mom cape, Candace has taken some time to provide us with another update. Thank you to everyone who is continuing to push the cause forward and raise vital funds for Jared! Let's keep it up!

Hi Everyone,
It’s been a couple weeks since the last update and I’m not even sure where to begin! As of today, Jared is home, happy, and getting fatter by the minute which makes me a very happy woman, but the past couple weeks weren’t that simple.
October 21st 2015 was my 27th birthday (can’t believe I’m actually that old..haha). Instead of celebrating my birthday with cosmopolitans like I normally do, we were celebrating at Sloan Kettering in Manhattan with a chemotherapy cocktail of vincristine, cyclophosphamide, and doxorubicin. These are three very powerful drugs, intended to kill cancer cells, but also there is a big risk of damaging healthy cells in the meantime. The effects two rounds of chemotherapy (the first one being combined with radiation) have on the body is mind boggling when you see its effects first hand. On one hand, it seems as though the treatment is working, as Jared’s pain is much, much more manageable. On the other hand, Jared has lost a pretty significant amount of weight.
On Saturday, October 24th the Fear the Beard Wrestling benefit was held at Jefferson High School. We had an amazing turn out, and raised upward of $20,000 in just one day! Thank you to Nick Milonas for all of your efforts in organizing the event, to Jefferson High School for donating the facility for the day, and to all of the amazing clinicians and wrestlers who attended the event. It was a really awesome day full of some amazing talent and great wrestling technique. I hope all the wrestlers picked up a little something that they’ll be able to use this coming season! Stay tuned as I plan to organize another event for the summer
That afternoon, after the clinic, I got the news that Jared was being discharged from MSK. He was so determined to come home and be with his family, and I am such a proud wife for the quick progress he made in order to be able to do so. While he was home, I did everything in my power to make him comfortable, especially with food! No matter what he asks for, I would give it to him and then some. If he asked for ½ of a sandwich, I would give him a whole one in hopes that he would eat the entire thing. We want him eating as much as possible so he can put weight on his body and gain strength every single day.
On Friday, October 30th Jared had to go back into the hospital due to a neutropenic fever. His temperature was 101.0, and by the time we got to the hospital it was 102.9. While this may seem like a minor, manageable symptom for the average person, it can be very dangerous for a chemotherapy patient. While attacking cancer cells, chemotherapy drugs can also attack white blood cells which are the bacteria fighting cells in the human body. It is very common for a chemotherapy patient to experience a low white blood cell count, and when counts are low there is a high risk of infection from internal bacteria, as well as external. The first sign of a neutropenic fever is a low grade fever, greater than 100.4. On the positive side, this is the first hospital trip that didn’t require an ambulance…baby steps! It took some IV antibiotics and a few blood transfusions, but Jared was discharged on Monday, November 2nd and we couldn’t be happier to have our loving husband and father home!
I’m learning very quickly what it is like to live minute to minute and realizing that cancer treatment is an extreme rollercoaster ride. There are so many ups and downs; things get better, worse..better, worse until one day they are better for good! We are in great medical hands, and at the end of the day FAITH and LOVE are the only things that will get us through. My husband is the strongest, most positive person I have ever met. Right now he is weak, so I have no choice but to be strong. Although it is a ton of work, there is no one in the world I would rather have caring for my husband, and I am so blessed to be young enough and healthy enough to handle all of the stress and lack of sleep that comes with caring for two small children and a very ill husband.
Just a bit of an update on upcoming fundraisers you can attend if you’re in the area:
Friday, November 6th, 2015
8:00 PM
Calloway’s Restaurant and Bar
Eagleswood, NJ
Food, drinks, live music by Hyperactive
Wednesday, November 18th, 2015
7:00 PM
Bea McNallys Irish Pub
109 Grand Ave 
Hackettstown, NJ 

Saturday, December 5th, 2015
7:00 PM
14th Annual Coaches vs Cancer Basketball Game
Blair Academy – Blairstown, NJ 

Hope to see you all there, and I CANNOT thank everyone enough for all of your support. We are truly blessed and overwhelmed with all the love and generosity of everyone we know.. THANK YOU!!!!
+ Read More
Hello Everyone!

I have been floored by the overwhelming support from this group. The outpouring of generosity and strength from those who contributed is truly beautiful. What has happened here is beyond words, beyond thank you's. It has been, and continues to be a testament to Jared Platt. To the lasting impact he has made on all of our lives. The all around altruism that exists in this small community, our community of friends supporting Jared Platt goes beyond anything that I can articulate. Let us continue to push forward until the real goal is reached.

Jared has been fighting this battle every second of every day. He has been thankful to God for all of his gifts, his faith unshaken. He maintains his immense spirit, that luminous light inside of him throughout this arduous battle. With his arrival home and the updates to his treatment plan; new challenges have presented themselves. He has been there to meet everything head on with the vast love and aid from his wonderful family. Tracey, John, Candace, and the family are going through something that most of us could never fathom. It is paramount that we continue to offer support to each of them as we continue to do for Jared.

Please reach out to me if you need anything.


Candace had a chance to sit down and provide post with direct insight on the situation:

Wow, it’s been 17 days since the last update on Jared and the rest of the Platt family.. They say “time flies when you’re having fun”, well time goes even faster when you’re dealing with cancer believe it or not. We’re living minute to minute, with no real plans other than to follow the treatment plan the doctors at Sloan Kettering have given us, with at least 6-9 months of intense chemotherapy administered every three weeks.
Jared was brought back home to us on October 7th, and rushed back to the hospital on October 12th due to an adverse reaction to some of the medication he had been given. Although he was asleep most of the day while he was home, I really enjoyed having him here, as did our girls. CaiLee, our 5 year old, was so excited to tell everyone at school that her Daddy was home! He is such an amazing father, and we are beyond blessed to have him. I won’t sugarcoat it, it was a lot of work keeping up with taking care of him, administering medications, and the fact that everyone in my family is on a different meal plan, so at meal time I’m usually making three different meals, three times a day.. That being said, I wouldn’t trade having him here for the world.
Since being readmitted to Sloan on October 12th, my in laws and I have been taking turns staying with him. He pretty much sleeps all day, and is awake and in pain throughout the night, so there is no sleep for his caretakers. After realizing I’ve spent the majority of my time the past two months putting on a brave face for the world, it was time for some “me” time. After spending three restless nights in the hospital, I was relieved by my mother in law Saturday afternoon and came back to our home. My girls were down at the beach with my parents, so I made myself a ton of pasta, put myself into a food coma, and napped. I woke up, watched some tv, and went back to sleep then spent my Sunday watching videos of the happier times of our family and getting a much needed 90 minute full body massage. I had two amazing friends (Keith and Jeanette..they were both in our wedding party) make me dinner and listen to me vent for 3.5 hours. Sometimes, you just have to take that little bit of time for yourself so you can take care of everyone else who needs you.
As far as Jared being released from the hospital, doctors aren’t sure when that will happen. It basically depends on the pain management team getting his pain under control as well as him being physically capable of handling life at home. The next round of chemotherapy starts Thursday, October 22nd. As the story goes, it is going to get better and worse at times. There will be good days and bad days. It’s all about trusting that you are in the best medical hands possible, having faith, and leaving the rest in God’s hands. God has a plan for everyone and we have to remain positive and think that this is all part of his plan. I know full well that life after cancer will be the most amazing life one could live, because we will fully appreciate how precious it is every single day and cherish every single moment we have our health.
I have so many moments when I need to vent, or when I need a shoulder to cry on and I have an entire army behind me to turn to. I’ve even had people offer to let me punch them, if that’s what I needed.. (lol..not there yet!). Thank you to everyone who has remained at our side and been the driving force behind my strength so I can pass strength to my husband and my two beautiful baby girls..I couldn’t do it without you!
Finally, just a quick update on fundraisers! We have two major ones in the works:
Saturday, October 24th .. Fear the Beard Wrestling Clinic at Jefferson High School (Jefferson, NJ)
Friday, November 6th at Calloway’s Restaurant and Bar in Eagleswood, NJ .. Food, live music, fun..
Hope to see you all there!
+ Read More
Read a Previous Update
Marian Ellis
45 months ago

Sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ! Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴏʙ ғᴏʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs, sᴛᴀʏ-ᴀᴛ-ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏᴍs ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴇ... Yᴏᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ... Mᴀᴋᴇ $90 ʜᴏᴜʀʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ $12000 ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʙʏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ... Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋ.. ===============➤➤➤www.netjoin10.com

+ Read More

$117,558 of $100,000 goal

Raised by 1,027 people in 46 months
Created September 11, 2015
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
29 months ago
Eric Cameron
32 months ago

Prayers are with you my man!

Chancellor Gaffney
38 months ago

Hello, I wish Jared a speedy recovery. I find him to be a truly inspirational individual. Chancellor

Matthew Pezzato
39 months ago (Monthly Donation)
Thomas Coyne
39 months ago

God Bless. Tom Coyne Coyne PR

Matthew Pezzato
40 months ago (Monthly Donation)
Annette and Terry Dwyer
40 months ago

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Jared's courage, strength, faith and love of his family are heroic.

Ray & Katherine M
41 months ago

We are sorry for your loss Candace. Rest in peace Jared.

Damion Logan
41 months ago

The wrestling community lost of a very positive role model. May his memory live on and continue to influence us all.

PJ Klee and Family
41 months ago

God bless you and your beautiful girls Candace. Jared will never be forgotten.

Marian Ellis
45 months ago

Sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ! Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴏʙ ғᴏʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs, sᴛᴀʏ-ᴀᴛ-ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏᴍs ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴇ... Yᴏᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ... Mᴀᴋᴇ $90 ʜᴏᴜʀʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ $12000 ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʙʏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ... Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋ.. ===============➤➤➤www.netjoin10.com

+ Read More
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.