Baby Lilly Support Fund
On February 12, 2017 Lily (2.5 weeks old) suffered a severe brain bleed. She was medi-flighted to Oakland Childrens Hospital in critical condition. They are meeting with the neurosurgeon today to deciede what the next step will be. (An update will be posted when available).
We all know medical treatment is not free and unfrotunately the bills don't stop when tragedy occurs. I have set this fund up to help her family in this time of need. If you can't give a monetary donation, I ask you to please share this page.
(This page was set up with the permission of the family. Updates and more detailed information will be given when they feel necessary.)
Right now she is in stable condition at Children's Hospital Oakland. She has a blood clot in her head. We are waiting on a neurosurgeon to come and speak with us and let us know what the next step is. At this point in time we are still sitting around and waiting for answers.