Ant West 2017 Race Season

$11,625 of $150,000 goal

Raised by 104 people in 30 months
LETS ALL SUPPORT OUR AUSSIE RIDER & HELP ANT GET THAT WORLD TITLE!

Anthony West has done the unthinkable in round one of the 2017 World Supersport Championship (WorldSSP) at Phillip Island. 

Ant and his team didn’t even expect to race with constant set-backs and complications all the way through testing to the race weekend. In the end, Ant borrowed a bike off a friend, Liam Coleby, just to be able to race! Ant's bike was visibly slower on the straight than any other bike on the grid but Anthony never gave up and delivered an awesome result with a podium finish! 

The race:
The first race had been reduced from 21 laps to 15 laps because of the concerns of the control tyre making full distance. This decision alone made the fight to the front of the field DIFFICULT FOR Anthony whom started, 22nd on the grid; however, by the second lap Ant had made himself into 7th place, only to have the race red flagged.

The team then waited for a decision on the race distance and start position. The call came from race control where the new race was reduced to 10 laps and starting from Ant’s original position. The fact that Anthony came from 21 in ten laps to finish 3rd and make the podium in a World Championship is amazing.

This just proves that Ant has what it takes to win a World Title in 2017, and that is the exact goal. 

Ant is not only looking for support to get to round 2 in the WorldSSP 2017, but for the whole 2017 race season. Any donation, big or small, goes a long way. The world of racing has changed and it is up to riders to bring in big sponsors or pay up big just to be able to race. Ant wants to keep doing us all proud and bring home a World Title for Australia, so let’s all get behind him and help support our Aussie rider.

Let’s keep the dream alive!

Have a read on Ant’s recent podium surge at Phillip Island here. 


Sponsorship:
Becoming one of Ant West’s sponsors is an amazing opportunity, as the WorldSSP is broadcasted in 204 countries, with coverage delivered to over 337 million households; as well as 100,000 - 200,000 spectators at the circuits per race.

There are opportunities for title and major sponsors throughout the 2017 race season. If you are interested in sponsoring Anthony West and gaining exposure and brand awareness please contact us here: Top Rider Australia.  

There are ways for everyone to help Ant and his team during this race season; whether you're donating to this GoFundMe Page or are able to sponsor Ant. We truly appreciate it all and we love seeing everyone get behind our Aussie rider! 






+ Read More
Permission Granted by Dorna - Great news for Anthony West!

This week Ant has been given the green light and has gained approval to race in all rounds of the World SuperSport in 2017! This means Ant's chance of taking home a world title is better than ever.

Ant and his team have a few sponsors lined up and have raised 30% of their funding goal!! A HUGE thank you to everyone who has supported Ant so far, it's great to see so many Australian's getting together and backing our Aussie rider! We are still working hard to raise the remaining 70% of the funding needed, but like true Aussies we are doing everything we can to get there!
+ Read More
Be the first to leave a comment on this campaign.

$11,625 of $150,000 goal

Raised by 104 people in 30 months
Created March 1, 2017
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
$80
Gerry Scells
24 months ago

Keeping with $10 per point in WSSP.

$60
Gerry Scells
26 months ago

Hope you can stay in WSS rest of season.

GB
$50
Greg Bell
27 months ago

Give 'em hell Westy!

EW
$50
Eric Wadling
27 months ago
$90
Gerry Scells
27 months ago

Maybe last donation if Ant can't continue from lack of funds. Hope this changes with more financial support from fans.

$50
Gerry Scells
27 months ago

Donations have dried up, maybe organiser could do more promotion. Will keep up &10/point race results.

$20
Gerry Scells
28 months ago

$10 per point won in WSS this season from now.

BM
$10
Ben Monroe
28 months ago

Get going Westy! Never give up.

AB
$250
Allan Beumer
29 months ago
JD
$10
Jim Douglas
29 months ago
Be the first to leave a comment on this campaign.
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.