A funeral for Gage Carter
$26,265 of $11,000 goal
Tonight God took another angel way too soon. Gage Carter was chasing his dog (his best friend) that had got loose and they both were hit by a truck and taken from us way too soon. The family is going to need us all to pull together and help them through this VERY hard time. Gage being only 10 years old did not have any life insurance. The family is very thankful for any help you can give. Even sharing this post is a way to help. Thank you.
Go Fund Me has indicated that I need to update my information directly on the campaign and have put it on hold until I did so.
1. Who you are - Gloria Bell
2. Where you're from - from Romulus
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for - Family friends
4. How the funds will be used (be specific as possible) - the funds will be used for funeral arraignment for a Gage Carter
5. If you intend to withdraw the money, how you plan to send the funds to the parties you're raising money for or use the money on their behalf - I do not intend to withdraw the funds myself I will let the family withdraw as soon as they have details set.
1. How Timothy is related to the family - Timothy is Gage's mother's boyfriend.
2. That he will be withdrawing the funds in his name - Timothy will be withdrawing the funds in his name
3. How exactly he will be delivering the funds to your beneficiary - He will be making payments for all arraingments for the funeral, luncheon, and donations directly.
Today I told my son, he just keeps saying Gage is my best friend mommy. He was the first one I talked to at my new school(Hamilton) Hayden is going to miss his best friend so much! My prayers go out to his mother, father, brother, extended family and friends! Rest in heaven Gage, gone but never forgotten.
Sending lots of love, hugs and prayers to Gage's family! May God hold & comfort them in his loving arms during this horrific time! No parent should ever have to bury their child. They not only lost one child but two with the passing of their beloved fur-baby as well. I'm not sure if arrangements have been made with their dog yet but ,I too, think they should bury them together somehow. Nichol's Veterinary Hospital, on Van Born Rd just west of Wayne Road, only charges around $50 to cremate your pet since they have cremation services on site. We cremated my grandma's dog at Nichol's and placed the ashes inside a teddy bear then placed the bear inside the casket with my grandma so they would always be buried together! Hope this helps! May God Bless All of You!!!! ✝️
I know all the stress of these events must exhaust those who knew Gage best. It was a series of unfortunate events that cost him his life. He is spiritually safe now and I hope his family gets the rest needed in these days around the funeral. I noticed from comments Gage went to Hamilton. I was a student there from 1965 to '71! It seems I've lost a classmate as well as a fellow citizen out taking care of his pet. Make sure the other kids in your life are extra careful around traffic!
This is such a tragedy! A young boy just trying to save his best friend, his precious dog. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to Gage's family and friends. I can't imagine what you're going through, but please know you're all in my thoughts and prayers, and that Gage is sleeping with the Angels! May you RIP, sweet young boy. Taken too soon. God Bless you all in your time of grief. ❤