Stacy's "Chase Your Dreams" Tour
Olympic Champion and Youth Advocate STACY DRAGILA sponsors "Stick Jumping" - an innovative growth mindset P.E. Program inspiring schoolchildren to "Try Something New."
Stacy's Non-Profit is joining 87 yr-old NFL Retired Player RALPH THOMAS as he crosses the U.S. in an RV with his trusty therapy dog "NELLIE BELLE" introducing schools to Stick Jumping.
Relying 100% on donations, the goal of their "Chase Your Dreams Tour" is daunting: 47 days, 23 Cities, 10,000+ schoolchildren, 2,000+ Jumping Sticks distributed, and permanent P.E. Programs launched in 20 school districts (with 250+ schools).
WHAT WE NEED:
Cost of Trip: $14,000
Cost of Program:
20 Schools $40,000
TOTAL GOAL: $54,000
[LINK to Detailed Costs ]
WHAT WE GOT:
1. Ralph's NFL Concussion Settlement $$
("I'd like to do something good with the money")
2. Stacy's Stick Sales: $30/stick
1. $30 = The price of 1 Stick Jumping Stick
2. $60 = The cost of getting 200 mis. down the road.
3. $100 = The price of 75 lbs. of dog food and 120 dog poop bags (Have you SEEN the size of Nellie?!]
ALSO: SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE HERE
ALL DONATIONS WILL BE TAX-DEDUCTABLE VIA: TRY SOMETHING NEW, INC., a 501c(3) Non-Profit Public Charity
MEET NELLIE BELLE
FOLLOW THE TEAM ON THEIR JOURNEY HERE